IDUN interlaces separate yarns to produce a beautiful handcrafted rug, representing minimalist design at its best. Crafted from a durable wool-polyester blend, IDUN's elegant structure, and versatile colors will enrich any interior space.
70% Wool, 30% Polyester (Hand-woven)
Origin from Linie, Denmark
1700mm X 2400mm
2000mm X 3000mm
• Our product is made to order, which means you can select your preferred size and color before purchase.
• Please note that due to the handmade nature of our products, there may be slight variations between the product images and the final product. • Please refer to our Standard Delivery Timeframe.
Care & Maintenance
• Regular cleaning by vacuuming. Do not vacuum with the brushes in the “out position”.
• To be washed flat by a professional carpet cleaner.
• Most new rugs “shed” and this is very normal. Excess pile should be removed from the rug as it appears.
• We recommend underlay to avoid discoloration.